We create online subject reading lists for University of Melbourne academic staff.
We provide electronic access to prescribed material for students eg. journal articles, book sections, conference papers, images and movies.We will manage copyright compliance requirements on your behalf.
We provide readings in an accessibility friendly format.
We will add your reading list to the University Library Digital Repository.
You can then link to your reading list from the Learning Management System (LMS).
How long it takes
We create most reading lists in 8 weeks.
It may take longer:
- At busy times
- If your reading list is long,
- If your readings are difficult to locate, or
- If you give wrong or incomplete details for readings.
We prioritise subjects with large numbers of students, or subjects that have vision impaired students.
Submitting a reading list
We are not accepting any more reading lists for 1st semester 2014.
Lists that were submitted to us before December 31st are guaranteed to be online for the start of semester. Lists submitted after this date will be added as quickly as possible but there's no guarantee that they will be online by the start of semester.
- Submit this form
- Fill out this spreadsheet
- Email the spreadsheet to us at email@example.com.
- If any of your readings are unavailable in electronic format, post paper copies to: Readings Online - Ground Floor, 780 Elizabeth Street.