What is Readings Online?
We create online subject reading lists for University of Melbourne academic staff.
We provide electronic access to prescribed material for students eg journal articles, book sections, conference papers, images, moviesWe will manage copyright compliance requirements on your behalf
We provide readings in an accessibility friendly format.
We will add your reading list to the University Library Digital Repository
You can then link to your reading list from the Learning Management System (LMS)
How long will it take?
We create most reading lists in 8 weeks.
It may take longer:
- At busy times
- If your reading list is long,
- If your readings are difficult to locate, or
- If you give wrong or incomplete details for readings.
We prioritise subjects with many students, or students who are blind or have low vision.
Request a reading list
Please note that Readings Online has now closed for Sem 2, 2013 subjects. Spreadsheets can still be submitted for Sem 1, 2014 subjects.
- Submit this form
- Fill out this spreadsheet (xls) and email it to: email@example.com, and
- If any of your readings are unavailable in electronic format, post paper copies to: Readings Online - 2nd Floor, 780 Elizabeth Street.