We help you create online subject reading lists for your students in the Learning Management System (LMS).You can provide electronic access to prescribed materials e.g. journal articles, book sections, conference papers, images, and movies easily as we manage copyright compliance and accessibility on your behalf and it's all managed within your subject in the LMS.
We are moving to new software for managing online readings which will offer online readings linked directly from your LMS subject so the submission process is different from previous years. We can provide support and assistance if required to help you get your readings online for Semester 1, 2015.
1. You are now able to add the eReserve icon directly to your LMS subject. Instructions for adding the eReserve icon. PDF, 296.23 KB
2. Then when you open your subject in the LMS you can click on the eReserve icon, and create your reading list.
3. Choose to add multiple readings by uploading an RIS file or create an individual reading and upload a PDF. Instructions for adding readings. PDF, 938.35 KB
4. Create headings and drag and drop readings into the order you want them.
When you can add readings
You can add readings as soon as your subject is available in the LMS.
Time frames for readings needing staff processing
Full-text items from our online collections will be available immediately.
Items that require a PDF to be uploaded should be processed in 2 weeks.
It may take longer:
- At busy times
- If you give incorrect or incomplete details for readings
If you need any assistance please email us at email@example.com